Heddlecraft® is a digital weaving magazine. Within 24 hours of purchase, a PDF and weaving information files (wif) for drafts in the Samples section will be emailed to the email associated with the payment. If you use weaving software, the wif files may be helpful. If you don’t please feel free to ignore or delete them. Issues of Heddlecraft® may be saved on your computer, printed it out, and/or moved it to your tablet . . . and even your smartphone . . . great for portable viewing for the weaver-on-the-go!
- Double-faced Weaves
- Samples for 3-, 4- and 8-shaft looms
- A Business Framework for Artists - Part 1
- Shelf Awareness - Weaving on 3 Shafts, by Erica de Ruiter
- Shelf Awareness - Vav & Weave, by Mariana Ericksson & Kerstin Lovallius
- Where We Learn - John C. Campbell Folk School
- Tips 'n Techniques - Getting a grip on unused heddles